We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our Budget Based Buying team. You will be part of the team who is working on Unitys services for mid market advertisers & publishers. You will have a huge impact in crafting both front-end & back-end code which will make the user experience as smooth as our designers envisioned it, & work together with data scientists on optimising the performance of the advertising campaigns.
Our technology stack is built to create solid products that allow us to operate in a high-volume Monetisation network. It includes Golang, Node.js, React, NATS, Kafka, GCP & many others selected to fit for purpose. Stability, quality, & robustness of code are requirements in our development environment. Our teams are highly autonomous & take the lead & responsibility in designing & developing solutions that enable us to scale towards the future & meet the customer requirements. The model of continuous deployment with multiple deployments to production per day enables us to move fast with small iterations & base most of our decisions on data.
What you'll be doing
- Design, & develop new services & improve our existing services
- Design, test & implement features with the UI / UX team of designers
- Ensure high-quality delivery with unit & integration tests
- Ensure service scalability & reliability through effective code & data storage design
- Mentoring & supporting team members
What were looking for
- Self-driven approach & experience in taking initiatives & making decisions
- Understanding how different data storage engines work & what are the limitations (Mongo & SQL)
- Quality assurance (test automation, code reviews)
- Understanding of microservices architecture / distributed systems
You might also have
- Golang skills are highly appreciated
- Experience on Google Cloud Platform
- Interest in maintaining infrastructure used for our services & databases (good place to learn infra in practise)
- Experience on working in data heavy environments
- Experience on Machine Learning solutions
Life at Unity
Unity is the creator of the worlds leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful & accessible tools to create, operate, & monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level & industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, & monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The companys 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, & Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide & have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.