Who we are:
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in peoples behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative & entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do & are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do:
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships & sales teams better understand & predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, & the key offers & incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates & a stronger ROI.
What you will do:
- You will work on a challenging project/s including designing new features for our data architecture, micro-services, creating data pipelines & maintaining our data warehouses & automating workloads
- Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program
- Proficient in Beam, GoogleDataFlow, Spark & Airflow in the Google Cloud Platform
- Attention to detail & the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills are all essential to this position
- Internship location: New York City or San Francisco
- Start date: June 3, 2019
- End date: August 16, 2019
- Pay: $15 per hour; 40 hours a week
- No lodging or transportation will be provided. Interns are responsible for traveling to/from the office will must provide their own housing in New York
- Must be 18 years or older & must have authorization to work in United States.
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays & weekends may be required.
We believe in equal employment opportunities:
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the companys employees to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary actions up to & including discharge.