Write amazing copy. Drive growth.
The Role Youll Play:
Be the voice of CB Insights. You will report into the Associate Director of Content Marketing & work closely with the Product Marketing & Demand Generation teams to draft compelling & concise copy for our prospects & clients. Working closely with our content marketing & demand generation team, youll turn the foundation our product marketing team builds with messaging into the story & copy we take to the market.
The marketing team is agile & data-driven. With multiple initiatives in place, were looking for the perfect writer that can amplify our voice & take our campaigns, website & brand to the next level.
Your Main Tasks:
- Create & compelling social, email, landing page, ad, video & website copy.
- Create the voice & tone of the CB Insights brand.
- Review your work & results closely with the team to optimize copy
What Youll Bring to the Table:
You have at least 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience as a copywriter working in-house at a B2B tech or SaaS company, or at an agency with B2B tech or SaaS clients. Youll bring an impressive portfolio of writing for different media, including emails, landing pages, ads & websites.
What CB Insights All About:
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore & exploit emerging technologies. We help the worlds leading companies accelerate their digital strategy & transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine & human intelligence to help you discover & manage your response to emerging technology startups & markets.
- Amazing culture: Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpful & Humility Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!