Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Vendor Manager, Customer Care Job Description:
Reporting to the Associate Director of Vendor Operations, the Vendor Manager will lead, support & oversee contact center operations related to our 3rd party Business Process Outsourcing (BPOs). The Vendor Manager is passionate about the overall HelloFresh brand & enhancing our customers experiences through effectively & efficiently managing chat, voice & email channels. The position will also collaborate daily with Customer Care (CC) management on leveraging data to support recommendations for process & performance developments. This position requires the ability to travel approximately 50% within the United States & internationally.
- Manage BPO performance with accountability for key contact center metrics including: costs, SLAs, AHT, CSAT, NPS, quality, retention & similar performance indicators
- Serve as main point of contact for vendor escalations & identify real & potential problems, provide resolutions, alternate solutions, & risk mitigation plans
- Become part of the negotiations of vendor contracts to prioritize business needs & outline performance expectations
- Hold BPOs accountable to established contract terms & suggest alternatives as necessary
- Work closely with the Associate Director to enhance contact center processes & customer experiences
- Evaluate performance & proactively provide feedback to vendors to increase customer satisfaction
- Develop recurring assessment for each vendor site through CC report analysis, demonstration of internal technology, quality agreements & other related measurements
- Audit BPO invoices to ensure accuracy & facilitate payment
- Communicate tasks, decisions, & processes in terms of the big picture & cross-departmental impacts to vendors effectively
- Ensure cross channel quality through both remote monitoring & regular on-site visits to establish consistency of the HelloFresh culture & brand expectations
- Institute best practices by conducting process reviews & memorializing process improvements via documentation
- Contribute to the continuous improvement mindset across the CC function
- Customer experience obsessed & have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact.
- A Foodie- fanatical about food!
- Exceptionally strong written & verbal communication skills
- Vocal when conveying a clear vision, goals & expectations
- Ability to succeed in an ambiguous environment where change is welcomed
- Absolutely passionate about ensuring a great customer experience with every contact
- Impeccable with your attention to detail, time management, & organization
- A creator of positive momentum & achieves desired results
- 3-5 years of experience in contact center management, vendor relations or customer service operations related experience required
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience with telephony & CRM tools preferred
- The ability to travel approximately 50% within the United States & internationally as required
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.