VaynerCommerce is a Growth Engineering Firm. Initiated in 2018, it officially launched in 2020 as a new type of firm for modern brands to partner with to drive sustainable growth. VaynerCommerce is a digital-first firm that takes an engineering approach to driving sustainable growth. It was started by former early Shopify Plus employees, & was born from the frustration that brands were left with no good options in the market when it came to building sustainable online customer growth. VaynerCommerce services as a strategic partner, with an implementation arm across data science, engineering, design, financial modeling, media & creative, & merchandising for brands that want to sustainably grow their Direct-to-consumer business. VaynerCommerce works across Fortune 100, Venture Capital, & Private Equity-backed consumer brands.
Were rigorous about how we build our team, & the work we focus on. Were building some of the most complex solutions in the world of Commerce which requires hard work, collaborative teams, & creative problem solving.
What You Will Do:
The Growth Associate supports VaynerCommerce growth engagement teams on ensuring partner brands meet their growth goals. This role is highly cross-functional, collaborating closely with acquisition, retention, conversion, product & brand teams, to analyze & implement data-driven recommendations to improve outcomes for our partner brands. This role is also highly executional, with hands-on experience inside various technical tools that enable our partner brands to deploy our strategic initiatives, acting as an extension of their marketing teams.
You are exceptional at prioritizing work, setting expectations & communicating to stakeholders. You understand & appreciate the scientific method & also know when to adapt to changes quickly. You love telling a story with data & creating actionable insights. You are a strategic thinker, connecting the dots between data & financial results to create & advocate for your own strategies to drive growth. The ideal candidate has a proactive approach, can juggle multiple responsibilities & excels under pressure. They are comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility.
- Assists Director of Strategy & partner brand teams to prioritize, implement, & optimize growth initiatives, through efficient acquisition & customer retention
- Strategize merchandising & marketing calendar initiatives & implement solutions with clients & growth team
- Strategize, build briefs, & implement email & SMS programs for clients & ensure accuracy of execution
- Strategize, build briefs, & implement landing page designs for acquisition purposes & ensure accuracy of execution
- Strategize subscription & implement solutions with clients & growth team
- Collaborate closely with the creative team to provide insight to inform creative recommendations
- Deliver insights & recommendations across multiple parts of customer journey to identify key growth opportunities
- Enable tracking & monitoring performance KPIs through weekly & monthly reports
- Read & analyze key performance metrics across platform tools, Google Analytics, & more & provide insights & actionable recommendations in a client-facing presentation
- Produce ad-hoc analysis, insights & visibility on performance
- Stay on top of industry changes, algorithm updates & their impact on customer funnel
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree (or proof of high fluid intelligence)
- Experience in an ecommerce, growth related role is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Shopify, CRM, & business intelligence tools preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Quick learner
- Can anticipate challenges & client needs & proactively comes to the table with ideas & solutions
- High EQ
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Be exceptional at productivity & communications software (i.e., Google - Docs, Keynote, CRM, CMSs & whatever the next cool tool is)
- Expert in Excel, can manipulate raw data to draw insights
- Excellent troubleshooting skills & attention to detail
- Passionate about creating great customer experiences & brand value strategy
- Someone is who is curious, isnt afraid to challenge or asks questions in order to develop new solutions or think outside the box
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial company & drive immediate results