The Product Manager, Fulfillment Systems has a demonstrated passion for creating efficient & highly functional systems to support fulfillment operations. The role requires close collaboration with software engineers, other product managers, & fulfillment teams. The ideal candidate will successfully align priorities across multiple operational, product, & tech teams, & drive these priorities to production. This role needs a leader who understands how software is built & impacts business operations.
Challenges youll be tackling:
Building & scaling world-class fulfillment systems, & driving the related software development processes
- Gather business requirements, design & define features, write specs & user stories
- Prioritize fulfillment system features & upgrades across Jet & Walmart fulfillment
- Build scalable systems & development processes to support fulfillment operations, while remaining flexible in process design
- Help ideate big-picture vision for Jet & Walmarts fulfillment systems, & drive toward this vision
- Collaborate with developers & product managers to continuously improve software development processes
How youll know its right:
- If you are a go-getter: You consistently work through barriers & drive projects through implementation
- If you are an unrelenting problem solver: You love to create structure around ambiguous problems & provide simple, insightful solutions
- If you are analytically creative: Youre able to see & manipulate data to derive trends & insights
- If you are intellectually curious: You are hungry to learn, dig deep, & drive projects from ideation through implementation
- If you are able to see the big picture, but not afraid to get in the weeds
- If you are able to effectively manage & prioritize many objectives with minimal direction, & are comfortable with ambiguity
- If you are a proven leader
We think youd look great in purple.
- Minimum 3-5 years of total work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years in a hands-on software product management role
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or similar field
- Proficiency with Excel & experience with SQL or other BI tools
- Fulfillment, supply chain, or operations experience
- Experience in Scrum or other Agile product development
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money & live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent & more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital & physical shopping to help achieve that mission.