Why Vacasa Real Estate?
Vacasa is the largest vacation rental management firm in the US, & were bringing our extensive industry expertise & data-driven approach to the specialized market of vacation rental real estate. Were obsessed with providing an amazing end-to-end experience for consumers looking for an income-generating vacation property.
What Were Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced sales leader that specializes in building high performing Sales Development teams (Outbound). In the role of Home Sales Development Manager, you will lead a growing team of Sales Representatives dedicated to engaging with vacation home owners looking to sell their properties. You will be responsible for measuring, overseeing, & holding these representatives accountable for their daily activities, results, & professional development. You will also play a role in call script writing & development. As a start up within a startup, this role will be expected to assist their team in outbound calls to assist in lead follow up & for research to support developing new scripts, tools, & resources for the team.
This is an opportunity to join one of Portlands fastest growing companies, & this role will be a key leader within the real estate group dedicated Owner Retention & Listing Lead qualification & distribution to our real estate agents.
You will be managed by our Sr. Manager of Retention & Seller Engagement who will work with you to advance your career goals in line with the goals of Vacasa. This role will be office based in Portland, Oregon or Boise, Idaho with emphasis on working with remote home sellers & in-person collaboration with the Real Estate team. All interested candidates must be willing to relocate.
What You'll Do:
- Lead & successfully manage a rapidly growing team of real estate licensed Sales Representatives
- Coordinate & monitor performance goals by providing feedback, coaching, & guidance in weekly 1:1 meetings & regular communication
- Develop & identify opportunities for growth, collaboration, & innovative ways to resolve obstacles
- Effectively grow Vacasas vacation rental portfolio by partnering with real estate agents in Vacasa markets & driving top of funnel activity by generating awareness & interest in Vacasa Real Estate
- Partner with key leaders throughout the Real Estate team to develop & improve our listing & retention strategy
- Recruit, inspire, & coach sales engagement leads
- Foster a sales environment that recognizes & encourages top performers
- Engage with Vacasas home owners about how Vacasa Real Estate can help them with their goals
- Handle large volume of lead generation while following through on established leads in tandem with other internal Vacasa groups.
- Ensure alignment with other lead generation groups for proper lead follow through
- Meet or exceed seller engagement targets
- Reliably log work activities in our CRM, ensuring superior client engagements.
The Skills Youll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience & education
- 2-3 years as a sales manager, leader of inside sales teams, or Real Estate Team Lead that focused on remote leads & leveraged best in class technology & processes
- Strong experience working with CRMs like Hubspot or Salesforce & moving leads through a sales funnel
- Experience with sales engagement platforms (developing cadences & templates)
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota & outlined metrics
- Highly metrics driven with the ability to identify & manage effectively according to the performance of the team
- Great phone skills
- Knowledge of the real estate industry & transaction coordination
- Great phone skills
- MLS experience preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both oral & written.
- Experience with vacation rentals preferred, but not required.
Dont Forget the Perks!
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurances.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Vacation Time.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Employee discounts.
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful, including a smartphone.