We're a talented team of product managers, digital marketers, developers, & product designers building Canada's leading financial product comparison platform, Ratehub.ca (think Expedia, but for financial products). We compare mortgage rates, credit card rewards, deposit returns & insurance quotes.
We love helping Canadians save money by empowering them with the tools to make smart financial decisions. We believe in financial transparency, product innovation, entrepreneurship & community. That's our modus operandi.
We're looking for an Recruitment Coordinator for a 6 -12 month internship, starting in January. This position will report into the Director of Talent . If you're considering a career in Talent Acquisition, this is a great place to learn & apply strategies & tools to source & screen top talent.
- Fun: You bring your whole self to work & make an effort to contribute to our work place culture in a positive way
- Impact oriented: You strive to do your best work & take pride in delivering results
- Do the right thing: You are able to assess both customer & company needs to make good business choices
- Growth mindset: You love to learn & try new thing
- Hunger: You turn passion into action
- Willing to Help: You care about your team members & are willing to help out outside your realm of expertise.
- Work with Hiring Managers to complete new hire request forms when required
- Use New Hire Request form to create job descriptions using a standard template
- Post positions using JazzHR or Bamboo
- Ensure all candidate communication records are up to date
- Work with Hiring Manager to create screening questions to shortlist applicants in application stage
- Screen resumes & develop candidate pools for open position
- Work with Director of Talent to automate ATS process for managing applicant pipeline
- Conduct phone screening of shortlisted candidates
- Schedule interviews for Hiring Managers/candidates
- Prep hiring managers: print resumes, share notes from phone screening, book room for interviews
- Collect interview notes from hiring manager & add to the candidate file in ATS
- Research: using social media & various networks identify passive candidates for current & future opportunities
- Share open positions & company updates on social
- Support Director of Talent with recruitment event coordination partnership opportunities
- Conduct research to build candidate pipelines
Human Resources Support:
- Obsessed with the details! You're a planner & incredibly organized
- Resourceful: You don't have all the answers, but you know how to get them
- Quality control: You self-edit & submit only your best work
- Proactive: You are never idle & love being busy
- You're an effective communicator; assertive enough to hold others accountable but always pleasant, friendly & respectful.
- Project manager: If a task is assigned to you, you take complete ownership over it
- 'No job is too big or too small' mentality: The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary
- Positive attitude: We have a great culture & want to preserve it
Bonus points if you have recruitment experience & a good understanding of the following job profiles: Web Development, SEO, Digital Content Marketing, Digital Product Management, Analytics
Ratehub welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.