Magnite is the worlds largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Projects programmatic expertise & Telarias talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms & connect with buyers across every channel & format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, & guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will be NASDAQ: MGNI.
At Magnite, the Associate, Account Manager is a part of our Seller Accounts team, playing a central role in maximizing relationships & assisting our publisher customers. Our Associates are experts in the Magnite platform & the programmatic landscape & provide guidance in the inventory & yield management tools available for customers. They are responsible for assisting with platform management & providing resources & insight to help customers achieve their revenue goals. If you have experience in the digital advertising field with strong analytical aptitude & excellent customer service/communication skills, we have a great opportunity for you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact & ongoing consultant to eligible customers, while managing working across multiple accounts.
- Analyze customer accounts & partner with customers to provide unique opportunities for new business initiatives made possible by the suite of products offered through the Magnite Platform.
- Monitor customer accounts for changes in key inventory/yield metrics, & provide customized analytics/reviews to customers.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding new revenue opportunities to increase the value of their inventory & increase overall account revenue.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding implementation & ongoing execution of new services & features selected.
- Bachelors degree required. Mathematics, statistics, economics, or finance background a plus.
- Relevant online advertising experience (i.e. at a seller/buyer/adtech in operations, analytics, or consultative sales), or equivalent experience, a plus.
- Outstanding computer skills including spreadsheets (i.e. Excel), presentation software (i.e., PowerPoint), & CRM systems (Salesforce.com).
- Prior Customer Service experience strongly desired.
- Self-starter, with demonstrated track-record of executing & delivering excellent results with speed.
- Professional demeanor & excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Innovative thinker that can adapt to a changing environment quickly & easily.
- Ability to function independently, while also actively communicating with teammates.
- Able to effectively juggle multiple tasks & prioritize.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization & provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Take time for yourself: We offer an unlimited vacation policy & encourage you to refresh yourself as you need. We also close down the last 8-10 days of the year for a paid Holiday Break.
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental & vision plans to cover you & your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life & Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!