About the role:
At Dig Inn, the continued success of our operations starts with properly maintaining our physical assets, aka our restaurants. The Asset Management Junior Associate role at Dig Inn will work to ensure all new & existing restaurant property management & equipment issues are completed & resolved in a timely & efficient manner. You will be the main point of contact to support any & all facilities & operational problems. You will have 360 degree visibility into the Dig Inn Development portfolio, existing & future in order to help validate the properties physical & financial well-being, & help to monitor compliance with regulatory requirements for all properties. You will manage & maintain vendor relationships & be a true resource for coordination & collaboration amongst our operations & external partners. The Asset Management Junior Associate role will report into the Facilities Manager.
- Communicate facilities & vendor issues, approvals & updates to the ReDev team, restaurant leaders & landlords as needed.
- Lead field asset visits & coordinate individual operational needs.
- Audit asset repairs & maintenance.
- Develop an asset preventive maintenance program that will be utilized company wide.
- Validate & process asset & development finances.
- Develop & implement processes (workflows, spec books) for the asset & ReDev department.
- Create & implement equipment & asset management training for our restaurant leaders.
- Support DIGs new restaurant opening process with procurement, scheduling & coordinating post authorization to proceed.
- Support new restaurant opening redzone milestones & NRO turn-over.
- Support all assets by providing flexible work hours as needed.
- An eagerness to learn about restaurant mechanicals, general facility, & equipment maintenance.
- A knack for relationship building in order to maintain positive vendor & landlord relations.
- Strong communication skills to best support Dig Inn's restaurant leaders in running their operations.
- A process driven mindset with strong computer & analytical skills.
- Exceptional time management & organization skills to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- A can do attitude. You drive results forward regarding completion of tasks & follow-up.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, & a desire for growth.
Work perks: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Macbook laptop
- Flexible vacation time
- Phone reimbursement
- Equinox gym membership, based on eligibility
- Commuter benefits
- Bonus potential
- A (hypo-allergenic) dog friendly HQ (theyre amazing stress-relievers)
- Complimentary Dig Inn lunch everyday
Dig Inn is a farm-to-table food company with over 20 locations in New York & the Northeast, serving seasonal vegetables & culinary comfort food on an urban scale. The company is built on a culture of driven curiosity & ambitious innovation, finding & implementing new solutions to offering a simple, healthy, affordable meal. Our mission is to build a better food system (one vegetable at a time) that offers a better deal to customers, cooks, & farmers alike. Since getting started in 2011, we have focused on the essentials of our mission building kitchens, training chefs, & developing one-on-one relationships with over 50 partner farms. The next few years will be a period of expansion, as we open in new cities & use the platform weve built for a better conversation around sourcing, cooking, & the business of food. And did we mention free Dig Inn for all employees? We strongly recommend the sweet potatoes.