Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a Business Development Associate to provide support for key Business Development priorities including sales operations, due diligence, & financial analysis.
- Support our business development team by tracking deals & reporting on sales pipelines
- Participate in due diligence projects for prospective clients
- Contribute to & create decks for clients, executive-level staff, investors, & the Board of Advisors
- Project manage deals through the pipeline, ensuring deliverables are met
- Utilize analytical skills to assist with a wide range of core business development needs including contract pricing, forecasting, & financial projections
- Assist with fundraising activities as needed, including collateral development & managing & responding to investor due diligence requests
- 1+ years of experience in investment banking or consulting
- High-level proficiency in Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with financial modeling
- Comfortable in a fast-paced deal environment
- Experience with healthcare is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.