Supervisor:Manager, Tax Compliance
Location: Chelsea Headquarters, New York, NY
Schedule: Part-time, flexible schedule within office hours (M-F; 9 AM - 5 PM)
IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 10 public companies & a generation of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principles of financially disciplined opportunism & fairness in all matters will never change. IAC today operates Vimeo, Dotdash, The Daily Beast & Investopedia, among many others, & also has majority ownership of both Match Group, which includes Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, & OkCupid, & ANGI Homeservices, which includes HomeAdvisor, Angie's List & Handy. The Company is headquartered in New York City & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
We are looking for an individual lightly familiar with Tax to support our tax compliance process for a six month period, with the possibility to extend. The individual will primarily work on tax compliance for IAC & its domestic subsidiaries (income, franchise, etc.). This position is ideal for a motivated, detailed-oriented individual seeking hands-on career experience.
Candidates must have the ability to work at least 20 hours per week.
- Assist with the tax return process, including US federal & state tax returns
- Assist with organizing & managing the tax compliance calendar
- Assist in organizing federal & state tax data request responses
- Processing of tax filings
- Responding to Federal & State tax notices, including by phone
- Assist in any ad hoc projects
- Some knowledge of Tax, Accounting or Administrative work
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding organizational & follow-through skill
- Strict attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Solid communication & writing skills
- High energy & assertive nature