Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
At Foursquare, youll be working to fulfill our meaningful mission alongside some of the best talent in the industry. This is a niche design role, & were looking for a true specialist. In the role youll serve as a critical member of the Design team, working closely with our Marketing, Sales & Customer Success teams to ensure the Foursquare brand is consistent & that presentation & collateral match the company brand, values, mission, & goals. Your graphic design skills focus on creating visually empowering presentations that sell the company services, products, or are used in a product demo, or as part of a keynote presentation. Your personal mission is to create presentations that drive value, generate sales, & give internal team members the power to succeed through powerful presentations.You are a creative genius with an eye for page layout that makes slides accessible over a Zoom call or across a packed conference room. As a Presentation Designer youre a great collaborator, working with your stakeholders to take a concept & turn it into a visual masterpiece. You are deadline driven, organized & most importantly, understand how people view & understand content.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Design & creation of incredible Google slides & PowerPoint templates for company, product & client presentations; rich in detail, animation, & other high-level design elements.
- Work with Exec & senior team stakeholders to produce quality creative work that meets our clients expectations & timelines.
- Experience designing templates & layouts & will be able to follow strict brand guidelines.
- Quickly able to solve issues like blurry images, confusing layouts, & ineffective design, bringing an exceptional level of finesse & polish to our presentations & sales collateral
- Ensures production responsibilities are completed to meet Service Level Agreement guidelines & client expectations.
- Build & Implement new approaches & apply to design work
- Act as a champion of brand standards & guidelines
- Maintain global brands graphic aesthetic & quality
- Manage & execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting deadlines
- Act as an inspiration & mentor to junior designers
- Follow creative direction, work in a group dynamic, & actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned
- Strong sense of design - layout, typography, color, photography & illustration & a passion for quality production, having a good eye for design & aesthetics to create well-thought-out presentations
- 4 years of design experience in-house or in a digital agency environment, preferably with a media or technology brand.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design & layout skill
- Intimate knowledge of presentation programs such as PowerPoint, Google Slides & Keynote
- You are fluent in the latest Design tools: Sketch / Figma / Photoshop / Illustrator & be able to learn new programs as needed.
- Self-starter & well-organized
- Positive Attitude; receptive to creative direction & design feedback
- You understand the importance of the design process, creative reviews & youre comfortable in high pressure situations with fast turnarounds & tight deadlines.
- Working with internal & external stakeholders to ensure all brand presentation is of a high standard, able to easily liaise with people outside the design team & create work based on a verbal or written brief.
- You are curious & have the ability to acquire, assimilate & process new information with little direction.
Perks & benefits:
- Learning & development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.