About the Team
The Global IT Team at Harry's works cross-functionally & across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long term systems initiatives, & deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement & keep up with excelled growth & demand.
About the Role
As a Project Manager on the IT team, you will be responsible for driving the completion of critical projects across our IT & business areas. You will lead global, cross-functional project teams, engaging with all levels of our organization. The role will be based at our headquarters in New York.
What you will accomplish:
- Project manage multiple IT focused initiatives at Harrys, with both our Systems & Infrastructure teams.
- Partner with members of the functional & technical teams, & vendors, to create project plans that support delivery of solutions that allow Harrys to continue to scale & grow.
- Leverage existing project management templates to be used to manage IT projects of various scope/schedule/budget.
- Expand on existing project management template set to close gaps or make improvements.
- Track tasks & deliverables, for multiple projects, through to completion.
- Communicate with external vendors & other departments to resolve project issues & delays, escalating risks as needed.
- Design & implement internal project communication plans, to improve the visibility of IT projects across the organization.
- Report to, & collaborate with the IT Program Manager to design & implement a formal project intake process.
- Provide status/progress reports to the IT Program Manager for all assigned projects.
- Own & be responsible for delivering on agreed upon project budgets & timelines.
This should describe you:
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience project managing, or coordinating, IT initiatives.
- Experience with a range of project management methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, CPM).
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work with internal customers, senior management, technical teams, & vendors.
- Self directed, & comfortable working without day-to-day supervision.
- Strong organization, prioritization, & time management skills.
- Desire to grow within the project management discipline.
- Managing projects for a global wholesale and/or retail brand is a plus.
- Understanding of Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce or DTC business processes is a plus.
- Experience with Smartsheet is a plus, but not required.
- CAPM and/or PMP certification is a plus, but not required.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the IT Program Manager.
- Part of the Global IT Team.
- You will work cross functionally across the organization with many teams including, but not limited to, Planning, Sourcing, Distribution & Logistics, Finance, Retail, & People.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.