Warby Parker is on the lookout for a sharp-as-a-tack, forward-thinking Business Manager to own the day-to-day of our contacts & lens offerings. Reporting to the Director of Merchandising, youll oversee weekly sales figures & analytics on our in-house contacts brand, Scout, & third-party contacts we offer. You will serve as a key liaison between business stakeholders to improve customer flow, streamline operations, & scale the business. Well also count on you to own the optical & sun lens portfolio, setting the strategy for & operationalizing new lens launches. This is a highly collaborative role for someone who is resourceful & excited to manage & scale Warby Parkers newest business. Sound a lot like you? Read on!
What youll do:
- Analyze & report on weekly contacts performance
- Own the strategy, portfolio, & pricing of our optical & sun lens offerings
- Determine long-term strategy & demand around product offerings, pricing, & services
- Work across departments to gain insights into our customer journey & purchase behavior as the business evolves
- Partner with our Digital Product & Experience Design teams to understand key e-commerce KPIs & react to in-season business needs
- Collaborate with Brand Management to set the customer facing messaging around all of our contacts & lens offerings
- Research new trends within the contacts & lens market to launch new lenses with the Product Development, Planning, Supply Chain, & Technology teams
Who you are:
- Backed by 4+ years of experience in a highly analytic & strategic role in retail or consumer products (e.g., management consulting, corporate strategy, inventory management)
- A detail-oriented, operationally minded thinker who understands product life cycle & customer behavior
- Intellectually curious & eager to learn
- Proactive & comfortable working through uncertainty
- A crystal-clear communicator, both in writing & in person, whos experienced in translating data into strategic recommendations
- Comfortable leading cross-functional teams & providing project management support
- Able to develop frameworks & analysis to support complex, strategic problem solving
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels & designing our frames in-house, were able to offer top-quality glasses & sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, weve set up headquarters in New York City & Nashville, built our own optical lab, & opened retail locations all around the U.S. & Canada. As we grow, were committed to proving that businesses can scale & be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in needto date, thats over five million pairs.
Of course, all work & no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering & learning opportunities, & just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, & identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (Were happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits & perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Flexible My Time vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends & family)
- And more (just ask!)