Harrys is a mens grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience & for guys who know they shouldnt have to overpay for a great shave. We can deliver exceptional value & experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website & select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 4 million customers & are growing fast. Were now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online & in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Global IT Team at Harry's works cross-functionally & across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long term systems initiatives, & deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement & keep up with excelled growth & demand.
About the Role
As a Program Manager on the IT team, you will be responsible for driving the completion of multiple critical projects across our IT & business areas. You will lead global, cross-functional project teams, engaging with all levels of our organization.
What you will accomplish:
- Project manage multiple IT focused initiatives at Harrys, with both our Infrastructure & Systems team.
- Monitor & control all projects within our Infrastructure Program, ensuring that projects are tracked through completion.
- Partner with members of the functional / technical teams, & vendors, to create & own project plans that support delivery of solutions that allow Harrys to continue to scale & grow.
- Lead the workflow that monitors new project work (intake, analysis, justification, selection, approval, etc.) in support of our annual budget process.
- Support the full IT Team in their annual budget & forecasting processes, leading those exercises as an internal project.
- Leverage existing project management templates to be used to manage IT projects of various scope/schedule/budget.
- Expand on existing project management template set to close gaps or make improvements.
- Track tasks & deliverables, for multiple projects, through to completion.
- Communicate with external vendors & other departments to resolve project issues & delays, escalating risks as needed.
- Provide status/progress reports to the Senior Program Manager, IT for all assigned programs.
- Own & be responsible for delivering on agreed upon project budgets & timelines.
This should describe you:
- 4-7 years of hands-on experience project managing IT initiatives (systems implementations, systems integrations, hardware upgrades, networking improvements, SaaS tool upgrades, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work with internal customers, senior management, technical teams, & vendors.
- Strong sense of ownership & a desire to grow your project management skill set in the IT field.
- Self directed & comfortable working without day-to-day supervision.
- Strong organization, prioritization, & time management skills.
- Managing projects for a global wholesale and/or retail brand is a plus.
- Understanding of Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce or DTC business processes is a plus.
- Experience with a range of project management methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, CPM).
- Experience with Smartsheet is a plus, but not required.
- CAPM and/or PMP certification is a plus, but not required.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Senior Program Manager, IT.
- Part of the Global IT Team.
- You will work cross functionally across the organization with many teams including, but not limited to, Planning, Sourcing, Distribution & Logistics, Finance, Retail, & People.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Belgium, & the Netherlands, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, & expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse. We have also launched three new brands including Flamingo, Cat Person, & Headquarters, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum!
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.