Brands now need individuals more than individuals need brands. So, our job is to convince one person at a time. To watch that film. To buy that thing. To click that button.
Good thing that our data scientists know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our creatives & technologists know how to get it to them.
In the relentless pursuit to get that one person to do that one thing we build a bond. Repeat that feat with millions & we build a brand. Were here to create value from every individuals experience with a brand.
We are fiercely individual.
HOW WE DO IT
The way brands & customers interact has changed forever. All meaningful interactions now happen in an environment controlled by technology. And informed by data. Customers expect more personalised, more relevant, & more valuable experiences at every interaction.
The balance of power has shifted, & customers are in control which is why we put people & their preferences at the heart of the brand experience through the discipline of CMR Consumer-Managed Relationships.
We have an unrivalled depth of expertise in first-party data - weve been observing & cataloguing real peoples lives for 50 years. Our expertise in data & marketing sciences gives us & our clients actionable human insight - an incredible understanding of genuine motivations, observed transactions & actual interactions.
In short, we make work that works.
RAPP is proud to employ over 1000 talented people across US, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Singapore & Dubai & we actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
RAPP is part of the global network Omnicom & is part of the DAS Group of Companies.
You may have read that weve been working with Virgin Media for a number of years now theyre one of our top clients within the business & our work for them has been nothing short of tremendous. The account is split into three main parts: Acquisition, Social & Customer.
The Acquisition part of the business is concerned with appealing to new customers that will include doing everything from storyboarding a direct response TV ad, to working on a 360 campaign. A typical job may include direct response emails, direct mail packs & any other creative channel that would be considered relevant to each campaign. We take the above the line thought & make this work across all consumers touch points. The customer side of the business is concerned with informing existing customers of on-going offers & to understanding how to optimally use their services, to reduce churn & increase average revenue per customer.
Were looking for an Account Director to help drive Growth (Acquisition & Customer) to new levels in 2019 & beyond. Its an exacting & demanding client who expects nothing short of excellent from us. Were looking for a strong, ambitious, dedicated & pioneering individual to join the team.
eCRM/CRM experience would also be advantageous, as this role is on the growth side of the business where experience in these channels would stand you in good stead for the role.
- Build & lead a high-performing team by fostering an environment of openness, trust, reliance & fun.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals & meet regularly with your team to coach, mentor & review their progress & provide structured feedback to them.
- Support the team by clarifying objectives, resolving problems & removing barriers.
- Encourage staff retention by identifying development opportunities & career aspirations & (as appropriate) adapting roles to ensure the best possible client service & team morale.
- Raise the profile of the team internally & externally by recognising & praising good work & encouraging team participation.
- Establish a good working rapport between our client & agency teams & build positive relationships with all client contacts including those at senior levels.
- Work closely with other agency departments & partner agencies to develop strategic objectives for clients; ensuring client aims are fully understood & communicated in achievable plans.
- Translate briefs into action, monitor progress throughout the agency & ensure delivery of desired results.
- Challenge the client & push the boundaries with regards to creativity & innovation.
- Support the Business Director in developing the client strategically to maximise results for the client & profitability for the agency & Group.
- Ensure the team delivers outstanding client service by:
- Anticipating, recognising & meeting client needs
- Actively seeking ways to increase client satisfaction & loyalty
- Providing clients with the best value for money in terms of cost/advice
- Gatekeeping the overall quality of work before presentation to client & ensuring compliance with clients brand
- Identify areas for organic growth & work closely with all agency departments to convert pipeline projects into realistic & achievable client plans
- Meet monthly & quarterly income & profit targets.
- Establish & communicate resource requirements from other departments & RAPP companies
- Act as group ambassador, actively seeking ways to promote the group to existing & potential clients.
- Develop & maintain excellent working relationships & use your influence to build consensus & support between the account team & other departments, seeking win-win solutions & ensuring any issues are resolved swiftly & professionally.
- Keep current on industry trends & stay informed about all aspects of the business in order to effectively market new services to clients.
- Interested in pursuing continuing education to develop professional skills & expertise including attending professional conferences, taking advantage of networking opportunities & researching best practices
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART YOU
We need you to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Builds teams. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Go above & beyond. And stand up for individuality.