Associate Pricing Manager Strategy & Analytics
About Walmart eCommerce
Walmart eCommerce is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. With some of the brightest minds in product, technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain & more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital & physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Backed by the worlds largest retailer, Walmart eCommerce is a growing family of brands including Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle, Moosejaw, Shoes.com, & more. And were just getting started.
About the Role
We're growing our Pricing team, where we combine an understanding of technology, economics, & customer behavior to develop dynamic pricing algorithms & create structures & incentives to cut hidden costs out of e-commerce pricing.
In this position, you will have the opportunity leverage your analytical & technical skills to shape the e-commerce landscape as you lead a wide breadth of initiatives & make critical business decisions.
This role will work across the broader Walmart eCommerce portfolio focusing on Jet & Walmart.com.
- Leverage data analytics to develop insights to drive our pricing algorithms & evaluate their impact on the performance of the retail business
- Work closely with our Product, Data Science, & Engineering Pricing teams to ideate & build new algorithms & features
- Identify business opportunities & engage with Retail organization & senior management to recommend actions & make change happen
- Continuously evaluate the performance of our pricing strategy by designing, building & maintaining scalable solutions for monitoring & reporting
- Write efficient code, periodically identify opportunities for optimization, efficiently detect patterns & outliers, analyze key performance metrics
- Design & drive experiments & A/B testing
- 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical business role, including (but not limited to) consulting, finance, technology, retail or e-commerce
- Bachelors degree from a rigorous undergraduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement Economics, Statistics, Computer Science preferred; MBA a plus but not required
- Ability to work independently & manage multiple, time-sensitive deliverables & competing priorities
- Strong communication skills & highly effective in cross-functional environments
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, R or other relational database query languages is preferred