CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 5+ million members across the country.
The Product Manager, Clear app role is responsible for identifying, designing & executing on key opportunities to enable frictionless experience for all our users in Clear apps. Success in this role includes: (1) Driving a common understanding of core app features that enable our partners & users; (2) collaborating with partner Product/Engineering teams to expand on existing products or bring new ones to market (3) Owning the end to end product roadmap & priorities to make this product successful in the market.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit & attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers & evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution holding yourself & your group accountable to delivering successful outcomes. Youre passionate about pioneering solutions for complex business problems at the leading consumer secure ID platform. You will innovate on new business models, new technologies & new opportunities. Were looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible & relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Own Clears overall app design & cross product features
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders to understand business needs
- Analyze, determine & prioritize target customer, end-user, & internal stakeholder needs
- Ensure appropriate customer research, usability testing & rapid prototyping
- Define & communicate a product roadmap aligned with company objectives, & supported by business cases, market research, customer data & competitive analysis
- Coordinate go-to-market launch & post-launch activities; gather customer feedback to validate that the product meets proposed metrics, & prioritize & deliver upon necessary iterations
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in product management, data analytics or related fields
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects & strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility & rapport with senior executives & technical & non-technical team members alike