LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you an ambitious, creative & client-centric advocate who knows how to engage & communicate with many people in complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of big data for advertising & marketing technology, analytics, & measurement? Consider joining our team.
- Work closely with LiveRamps Commercial Leads to manage client processes, projects & communication strategy. You are the right hand person & partner to the Commercial Leads - you are necessary for the success of our largest CPG data providers!
- Own all business operations for the existing book of business you support with our CPG Data Providers - this includes working directly with internal resources & stakeholders such as Technical Services, Product, & Legal & Privacy teams, managing SalesForce opportunities, & driving solutions to completion across functional teams
- Coordinate & manage all activities within your assigned book of business, working closely with the Commercial Leads to identify areas for improvement, growth & continued strategic development. You fully own renewals & help drive upsell opportunities!
- Assist with day-to-day management & troubleshooting for some of our largest & most strategic accounts
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products & services - blocking & tackling barriers (internal & external) to adoption & success
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp products & services to internal constituents as well as external clients & partners. You understand the complexities of the LiveRamp product suite & can articulate their functionality in an easy to read fashion.
- Ensure the timely & successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs & objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal & external stakeholders, including owning the QBR process for your assigned accounts.
- Monitor, analyze, & forecast a customers usage of our products using tools such as Tableau
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Drive customer satisfaction by leveraging resources including internal customer health dashboard that reports key account health metrics.
- 3-5+ years of experience working with clients in a customer facing role (customer success and/or account management preferred).
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems or platforms & managing issues through to resolution
- Passion for organization & project management
- Quick to learn & able to communicate technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally & externally. You are punctual & always answer emails & calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills & attention to detail. Attention to detail is a part of your DNA. You achieve thoroughness & accuracy when accomplishing a task with mindfulness of all areas involved.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Independent, self-sufficient & self starter. You need little management, only coaching & mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions).
- Experience working with/at Data Providers, Agencies & Marketing Services organizations a plus.
- AdTech experience preferred.
- Familiarity & experience within the CPG industry a plus
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of New York, San Francisco, Seattle, or Phoenix
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across eight countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.