Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Windows Software Development Engineer to join us on an innovative project to deliver new exciting features to our customers.
The position entails a high level of responsibility within the Engineering team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of 7+ millions of end-users of our technology.
You are highly motivated & result driven? You love working as part of an agile team, constantly learning & enhancing your skills & you are open to feedback? You like being accountable & have a high sense of product ownership?
Then search no more, we have the perfect spot for you.
As a Windows Software Development Engineer, not only you will implement the features that will make us crushthe competition, but you will also be exposed to the challenges of doing that iteratively, in getting feedback from the customers & making sure that the quality is over the top!
- Design & implement a new feature in a very special environment that has never been implemented before
- Be ready to analyze crashes, performance degradations, stability issues
- Help QA teammates in their day to day job to solve the issues raised by our dear Level 3 support
- Solve potential bugs found
- Participate in the product release delivery process
- Take actively part in the traditional agile activities (e.g., standups, sprint planning, grooming, )
- We are looking for Junior & Senior profiles
- BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Problem solver
- Knowledge of modern C++
- Knowledge of Windows internals, COM, BHO
- Knowledge of IPC & networking
- Knowledge of debugging techniques (Knowledge of kernel debugging is a plus)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Professional-level English spoken & written
Would be a strong advantage:
- Experience in browser plugin development for multiple OS & multiple browsers: IE, Chrome, Firefox
- Knowledge on macOS X or not afraid to get some
- Experience with C# (our test suite is written in that language)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.
Pleasesubmit your CV in English