What is the key purpose of an Editor, Ecommerce?
As an Editor, Ecommerce at Taboola, you will be working for major publishers in the US. You will lead a group of writers to create original articles pertaining to Gadgets, Fashion, Home Products & more. We are looking for a creative, motivated individual who enjoys producing top-tier digital articles.
Your responsibilities will include creating quality content on topics that affect many people in a profound way, educating readers in the world of consumer goods & guiding them to make smart purchasing decisions.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
- 4+ years of experience editing & writing.
- Familiarity with the US consumer goods domain.
- Experience creating or editing content based on SEO concepts & best practices.
- Superior ability to work in a team with a variety of interfaces.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple topics & strong project management skills.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- Experience in combining journalistic writing with financial needs.
- Ability to understand & adjust editorial to match selected brands & publishers.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Managing an external writing team & assigning articles to each writer according to their specialty.
- Editing for clarity, comprehensiveness, factual accuracy & the cadence of the site.
- Working with editors at major publishing houses in the US.
- Daily collaboration with the SEO team, project managers, client managers & more.
- Building & developing a team of expert, freelance writers.
- Managing timelines & adjusting priorities as needed.
- Maintaining an editorial calendar.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.