As senior project manager, youll be responsible to lead strategic projects with significant impact on the full Partnerships department, touching multiple senior stakeholders.
You will take full ownership for driving a global project to facilitate a complex migration with high commercial & operational impact. You must have experience on projects of global scope & management of cross-functional groups - from concept, through to execution, analysis, recommendation & implementation.
You will achieve those results by working independently, but in close coordination with the Operations team & through a team of dedicated contractors for the project.
This is a temporary contract for a period of 6 months in order to help us with the Contracting Migration Project.
- Own the successful delivery of the end-to-end project lifecycle
- Lead project with global impact (cross-functional) from scoping to execution, analysis, recommendation & implementation
- Communication of the project insights & recommendations across all stakeholders
- Design structured methodology to lead a cross-functional team (including leadership, tech, sales, product, finance, operations), holding members accountable for delivery on complex problems
- Manage a dedicated team of contractors for this migration project
- Coordinate flawless & precise execution of an extensive contracting digitalisation project
- Engage stakeholders at all levels inside & outside of the organisation: work collaboratively with business unit partners & corporate support teams to drive enterprise strategy execution & partner on segment or functional strategy projects
- Creates clear planning documents together with involved departments
- Experienced project manager with 6+ years in successfully managing the full end-to-end project lifecycle on complex projects.
- Experience in consulting, project management, corporate strategic planning
- Very strong project management skills, including independent scoping of projects at department level, leading complex projects independently as well as communication plan to senior stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management, comfortable interacting with Senior director level & multiple senior stakeholders
- Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast & applying your learnings
- Very strong communication & influencing skills, effectively communicate in front of small audiences & ability to influence in 1:1
- Strategic thinker, able to articulate department long-term vision & balance it with short- & medium-term goals
- Data driven, customer focused & proactive
- Ability to achieve results by working independently and/or through a small team of project managers
- Corporate travel and/or B2B sales organization experience a plus
- Advanced excel and/or experience with data analysis tools e.g. SQL, Tableau would be an advantage