This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Adyen is looking for an Implementation Manager,to help both our prospective & existing merchants to integrate or enhance existing integrations to our platform. This position requires a technical background but also a commercial mindset when helping merchants design potential solutions for accepting payments.
What youll do
- Solution Design: Serve as the chief technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with Adyen; ensuring the technical integrity & quality of their integration to ours to a wide variety of merchants in different verticals & technical platforms
- Project Management: Work closely with the merchant & the various Adyen teams across the world to guarantee a high-quality project delivery
- Technical Pre-Sales: Assisting the Sales team to propose technical solutions with potential merchants to determine technical requirements & ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to the integration
- Consultation: Consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be unified commerce (combining online & in-store payments to help merchants create a single view of their customers, optimization of conversion rates, risk management & many more
- Influence Product Development: Form a key part of feedback loops for the organization, gathering merchants feedback, evaluating merchant needs, & communicating these to product & management personnel, building strong relationships internally & externally
Who you are
- Analytical skills: Able to come up with & clearly communicate very pragmatic & practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems
- Problem Solving: Youve had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty & you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity
- Communication: You enjoy communicating with people at a variety of levels across different business areas of our merchants, in a concise manner, whilst having a good commercial impact awareness of your conversations
- Self-Motivated: You are committed & have demonstrated an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision. You make quick informed decisions under pressure & prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity & both internal & external requests
- Language: Fluent in English. Any additional language capabilities are an added bonus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!