Our mission is to inspire people everywhere to live fuller, happier, & more active lives. Thats why we created ClassPass: a membership that gives customers access to boutique fitness classes, gyms, wellness, & beauty offerings across a wide network of partners around the world.
About the Role:
As a Product Designer you will work closely with teams to frame user needs & behavior, define optimized user flow, & tweak pixels before launch. Youll collaborate with a multidisciplinary product management & engineering team to deliver thoughtful & polished design work that is grounded in solid research & validation.
Designers at ClassPass tackle some of the most complex user experience problems that span across our consumer, partner, & internal products (e.g., search & discovery, partner tools, new user growth, etc). If you are deeply passionate about design & are looking to have a material impact on the trajectory of the vision for a company, ClassPass will certainly meet your expectations.
As a Product Designer at ClassPass youll:
- Help shape your teams roadmap by understanding & advocating for the needs of our members & partners.
- Make user-centered design decisions informed by data & user research.
- Validate & test hypotheses by doing lightweight research directly with members & partners.
- Create comprehensive design solutions that deliver meaningful value to our customers & material impact for the business.
- Collaborate with a range of roles: product management, engineering, research, data analysis, customer support, brand design & marketing in order to guarantee were shipping solutions that are driving value for our customers.
For this role youll need:
- Passion for turning complex problems into simple & engaging customer experiences for native mobile & web applications.
- Experience in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, & visual design for products & services.
- Proficiency in conducting user research or usability tests, & utilizing metrics to fine-tune designs.
- Proficiency with executing & delivering designs leveraging Figma & other prototyping tools
- 3+ years of working as a product designer with a portfolio that demonstrates a track record of iteratively shipping designs.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work & we look forward to reviewing your application. Send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, wireframes, UX flows, publications, or whatever represents what you do best.
This posting will close on April 3rd at 9am EST.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.