Symphony is looking for an analyst to come join our Sales & Account Management team. The Sales & Account Management analyst will support the regional Head of Sales/Business Development, Account Managers, & Sales Specialists. This is a paid opportunity, & the contract would last for 4-6 months with potential for conversion.
- Support sales organization in all aspects of daily business including:
- Client correspondence (preparation of marketing materials, engaging with initial client setups, first time user experience welcome package)
- Creating client presentations, scorecards & client update with sales team
- Assist with capturing sales interactions into Salesforce, updating opportunity statuses, product feature requests & managing lead pipeline
- Conduct market research on regions, companies, segments, personas, etc.
- Enrolled in or recently completed bachelors degree program with a strong GPA
- Previous experience (full-time or internship) in consulting, banking, sales, lead generation, or related spaces
- Experience using Excel, PowerPoint, & other tools
- Strong analytical, quantitative, & problem-solving skills
- Immaculate written & verbal communication
- Previous startup experience
- Knowledge of the Finance industry & Fintech ecosystem is preferred
- Fluency in a foreign language such as Spanish and\or Portuguese preferred
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging & collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations & individuals, securely. Powered by an open & growing app ecosystem, & protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphonys communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 & headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore & London.
Symphony has raised $233 million from the worlds largest financial institutions & recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Socit Gnrale as well as Google.
Were looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills & savvy to work with a world-class team & an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition & is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify.