The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
The mission of Upward is to develop future leaders by empowering, mentoring, & enabling them to innovate & learn across a variety of teams, products, & focus areas. Yext is looking for exceptional candidates to join our rotational program. The 18-month accelerated program is designed to jumpstart your career in technology. The program provides participants with a foundational understanding of Yext technology & business knowledge through rotations within departments like operations, product strategy, revenue, marketing, & technology.
- Each rotation is designed to build business acumen for each participant through detailed education in each department.
- All participants will start together as Yext Admins in our new Hitch Hiker program before choosing their own adventure.
- All participants will be matched with a department manager & a sidekick who will provide continuous support & career advice.
- Participants who successfully complete the 18-month rotational program will be eligible for permanent placement.
What Youll Do
- Participate in three 6-month rotations to master the Yext platform, product, & business processes.
- Learn to interpret client & other stakeholder requests & effectively communicate needs to other teams.
- Gain intimate knowledge of how Yext solves the business problems our customers, prospects, partners, influencers, & detractors face on a regular basis.
- Test new product features & workflows & deliver meaningful product feedback.
- Manage & execute multiple projects simultaneously, including setting goals, developing timelines, & managing task completion.
- Cross-collaborate with multiple teams to ensure we are exceeding client expectations.
What You Have
- Bachelor degree, masters degree, or similar college level education.
- 1+ years of experience in but not limited to operations, consulting, project management, financial services, or analyst role.
- Proficiency in Excel & PPT (SQL is a plus!).
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & the ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, & subject matter experts.
- Highly self-motivated, fast learner, world-class communicator & thrives amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines & consistent change.
- Proven ability to meet stretch goals in a challenging environment.
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible, & proven ability to work well in a team.
- Demonstrated talent & appreciation for both qualitative & quantitative research & creating recommendations, strategies, & outputs based on that research.
Start Date: January 2021
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.