CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Were seeking a Creative Presentation Specialist to help tell the CLEAR story. You will be an integral part of the Business Development Team in creating dynamic business presentations with a focus on brand consistency & a strong, cohesive narrative. The ideal candidate will understand the company vision & direction & have the ability to communicate it in a simple, impactful way.
What You Will Do:
- Help tell the CLEAR story by supporting the Business Development team in creating dynamic & custom new business presentations with a focus on brand consistency & a strong, cohesive narrative
- Support Product Marketing in creating go-to-market & sales enablement presentations
- Support Creative & Content Departments with ad hoc needs
- Manage various resource databases
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years experience with Business Development presentations and/or sales enablement presentations
- Master in presentation software (Google Slides, PowerPoint, Keynote) & proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop; After Effects a plus
- Excellent oral & written communicator & storyteller
- A go-getter that is eager to learn & take on new challenges
- Works best in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Flexible & adaptable to pivot & multitask