Codecademy was started in 2011 by two college students in a dorm room at Columbia that were frustrated by the huge gap between education & employment. A few years later, we are a rapidly growing, diverse team of 75+ in SoHo, NYC. Weve raised over $40m in venture capital funding from top investors including Union Square Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Naspers, Y Combinator, & more.
If you want to help build a business that impacts tens of millions of people each year & helps them lead better lives, join us!
What youll do:
- Analyze data from different sources (Google Analytics, Looker, Redshift) in order to help drive core marketing decisions
- Help set Marketing goals & quarterly forecasts
- Build & maintain automated dashboards to track marketing performance
- Collaborate with different marketing team members to set campaign KPIs & evaluate the results
- Consult with other marketers, data scientists, designers, & product managers to design & execute effective email A/B tests & user research
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role working with marketing data. CRM or marketing analytics experience is a plus
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to scope out analyses & set marketing KPIs
- Experience working in a web analytics role using Google Analytics & tracking technologies such as Segment or Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of attribution modeling & channel analysis
- Experience querying data & building dashboards & reports with tools such as Looker, Tableau, Google Sheets, Excel, SQL
- Some familiarity with experiment design, survey methods, & A/B testing
- Passionate about teaching the world to code
At Codecademy, we are committed to teaching people the skills they need to upgrade their careers. Codecademy aims to educate a richly diverse demographic of users with our product & in order to accomplish this, we believe our team should reflect that rich diversity. Our company celebrates diversity in all of its forms-- race, gender, color, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, veteran status, age, ability, disability status-- & works to create an inclusive workplace where people of all backgrounds & beliefs are empowered to better their futures.