PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, & retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find & choose a practice, & become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practices online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, & keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment one of the best, according to Great Place to Work
How you will contribute:
- Drive customer satisfaction & success with a best in class Scheduling product for small & mid-sized healthcare businesses
- Participate in planning, investigating new technologies, & architecture decisions
- Write tests & optimize code & UX with a mobile first approach
- Deliver products & features you are proud of with an awesome team that has awesome team snacks (Our team is serious about food!)
Our tech stack:
- Language: Python 3, Node.js, ES6
- Infrastructure: AWS
- Framework: Flask, Vue.js
- Database: Postgres, Elasticsearch, Dynamo
- Events: Kinesis, SQS, SNS
- Service: ECS, Lambda
Skills youll bring:
- 7+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience with Python or Java using frameworks like Spring or Django
- Experience with event-driven technologies (Kafka, kinesis, SQS, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with relational (MySQL, Postgres) & nonrelational (Redis, Dynamo, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Hbase)
- Experience with a shared component design using controller-based patterns
- Experience with Microservices & scalable object-oriented RESTFUL web services
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development (TDD) & Agile environments
- Team-oriented & collaborative, capacity to mentor junior team members
- Leadership ability, excellent written & verbal English skills.
- Youre curious, love to learn & to dig into new technologies, & can pick them up quickly
- You demonstrate strong technical architecture & platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms.
- Youre a go-getter & seek ownership of projects with the demonstrated ability to deliver results.
- You love working with some of the best world class engineers, product managers & architects.
- You strive to excel, innovate & take pride in your work
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Dog friendly
- Weekly catered lunches
- 100% fully-paid health, dental & vision options
- Stock options
- 401 (k)
- 2 Blocks from the beach & next to the promenade
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state & local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.