Vimeo is looking for an experienced, results-oriented Product Marketer to drive growth across Vimeos suite of products. Youre a good fit for this role if you can work cross-functionally & toggle between creative ideation & data-driven analysis. You will be primarily focused on strategic initiatives & funnel optimization across user acquisition, activation, & engagement. If youre passionate about helping creative professionals & businesses make an impact through video, then Vimeo is the place for you!
What youll do:
- Improve the onboarding experience for new users by personalizing the customer journey & capturing data about our users
- Help build & drive the efficiency & effectiveness of the customer funnel by informing the product roadmap & testing plan
- Work cross-functionally to conduct high-impact experiments that provide consistent learning on marketing campaigns & messaging
- Understand how our product grows among key segments across the customer lifecycle & set measurable business goals & track progress against them
- Build a deep understanding of the customer & serve as their voice, collecting & prioritizing user feedback with the Product Team
- Identify the target customer & create positioning & messaging statements that effectively communicate the value prop & differentiate our product offering
- Own the Vimeo referral program & determine ways to increase adoption & impact
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years of product marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Excellent copywriting skills & ability to adapt messaging to buyer stage, persona, & industry
- Ability to take complex ideas & turn them into simple & intuitive communication
- Experience working with & influencing a cross-functional team
- Growth mindset with the desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to empathize with the customer & view things from their point of view
- Proactively use data to inform decisions & to measure the impact of key initiatives (SQL proficiency a plus)
- Clear track record of driving business results through marketing & campaign strategy
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 175 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.