Turo is the worlds largest car-sharing marketplace, where you can book the perfect vehicle for your next adventure, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, & the UK. We are seeking an experienced & strategic individual to join our team in Toronto as a Partnerships Manager.
You will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, & executing partnerships & sponsorships aligned with Turos growth plans. The ideal candidate will be hyper-focused on executing & managing partnerships that add strategic value to Turos Canada business. You will own significant components of our partnerships strategy & roadmap & help revolutionize the future of travel, mobility, & car ownership. This is a unique career opportunity that offers great potential for personal & professional growth.
- Build our partnerships roadmap in Canada to deliver on user acquisition, revenue & brand awareness targets
- Design, evaluate & pursue new first-of-a-kind partnerships with various industry players
- Develop a roster of both B2B & B2C brand partners
- Launch, manage & grow strategic partners to align with & exceed Turos objectives & key metrics
- Model, track & analyze campaigns key performance indicators to report on metrics such as unit economics, return on investment or incrementally
- Own all reporting of the partnership performance, participating in regular business reviews with leadership & stakeholders.
- Act as a primary point of contact for strategic partners to ensure partner support & satisfaction
- Represent partners internally & Turo externally with partners management teams & at industry events
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, PR, Legal & company leadership to deliver results
- 4+ years of relevant work experience. Prior experience in product, business development/partnerships preferred; MBA or similar graduate-level education is a plus.
- Experience with a 2-sided marketplace is a big plus
- Demonstrated success in launching & scaling partnerships, products & programs focused on growing user engagement or revenue
- Strong communication, presentation skills, & executive presence
- Track record of delivering mutually successful business outcomes
- Independent self-starter, whos comfortable with minimal oversight & supervision, & enjoys pioneering new approaches & directions, while also being rigorous in the evaluation of results
- Analytical skill set, with meaningful experience defining, tracking & quantifying ROI of partnerships
- Competitive salary & equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, & paid parental leave
- Turo host matching & vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the worlds largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, & the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy & the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, & Google Play, & check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, & Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work & their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, & efficient candidates to grow our team's talent & enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!