Grow the Flexport Capital business
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients & suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Each of these customers faces significant working capital burdens that hamper their ability to grow their businesses. Since Inception, Flexport Capital has provided over $750 million in loans to Flexport customers to address these needs. Our non-dilutive capital products empower businesses to grow & bridge their working capital needs while maintaining ownership & control. As a start-up within a start-up, were developing unique fintech products that leverage the resources & data of Flexports platform for global trade.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented & creative individual to join our tight-knit team. They will own customer feedback, content generation, & brand marketing initiatives to generate inbound lead flow for Flexport Capital. Due to the early-stage nature of the Flexport Capital business, they will also have a key role leading & executing cross-functional strategic projects related to growth strategy, sales operations, & investor relations.
- Own the positioning & messaging of Flexport Capital products, identify target audiences, & develop marketing plans with specific objectives across various channels & segments to drive quality inbound lead flow
- Develop a deep understanding of our clientele, market & competitive landscape by performing research through focus groups, surveys, interviews, & analysis of sales data to build successful growth strategies
- Develop a rich, continuous pipeline of compelling marketing content to engage potential & existing clients (blog posts, articles, white papers, web pages, infographics, case studies, guides, tools, etc.)
- Team up with the Social & Digital teams to create marketing campaigns from idea stage through execution & implementation
- Support new product & geographical launches, including developing competitive positioning & sales collateral (not limited to blog posts, explainer videos, 1 pagers, help articles, etc.)
- Gather customer, sales funnel & market insights to inform outreach strategies, pipeline management, increase customer conversions, & forecast demand
- Set goals, report on KPIs that ladder up to Flexport Capitals Business Development team goals
You Should Have:
- 5+ years in product marketing, content marketing, or management consulting (Previous experience in financial technology or financial services is a plus)
- Demonstrated passion for financial technology & the future of embedded financial services
- Independent, self-motivated, curious, & not afraid to test bold ideas
- Experience working closely with sales, marketing, customer success, & product teams
- Experience in developing customer-facing marketing campaigns, content, messaging, & market positioning across multiple mediums
- Superior problem solving, critical thinking, & analytical skills
- Strong project management skills & ability take ownership of tasks from start-to-finish
- Ability to lead cross-functional initiatives & collaborate across business lines
- Excellent communication skills; ability to win over internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to work both independently & collaboratively as part of a team while managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical skills in content creation & writing.
- BA/BS required; undergraduate degree in Finance, Marketing, Economics, Business, or Communications a plus.