Peloton is seeking a motivated Logistics Analyst within its Supply Chain & Logistics team to drive scalability & operational improvements in how we manage the deployment of inventory.
The mission of the Logistics & Operations team is to deploy inventory across a complex global supply chain & manage product lifecycle transitions. Operations at Peloton are critical to ensuring a successful delivery experience for customers, while balancing cost & operational efficiencies for the company.
The Logistics Analyst role plays a critical role in both day to day operations & well cross-functional projects, & affords many opportunities to contribute, learn, & grow with Peloton.
The ideal candidate is creative, curious, analytical & possesses the ability to juggle multiple projects with varying levels of involvement.
- Manage forward/reverse deployment of inventory to/from all locations to ensure continuity of fulfillment operations
- Determine optimal quantities, safety stock, replenishment quantity, etc
- Optimize shipping methods & carrier mix to balance cost & SLAs
- Manage our freight vendors & interface with warehouse operators to achieve key goals. This includes includes identifying SLAs, monitoring volatility in cost benchmarks, planning for unique projects, & working through sticky situations
- Identify opportunities for improvement in gaps & inefficiencies in our operations
- Define KPIs to measure the end-to-end health of the relevant part of our operations
- Model costs & operational tradeoffs for varying logistics scenarios
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in logistics
- Comfortable with finding resolution through ambiguity
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Executive level communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, comfortable with large data sets. SQL a plus, but not required.
- Comfortable in setting up highly analytical models
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously & collaboratively