Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people. The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a Senior Associate, Partnerships & Offline Media to join our Growth Marketing team with a focus on driving partnership revenue through in-box ad inserts & driving new customer acquisition through our offline print channel. You will be responsible for the day to day execution & campaign management of both facets of our business. You will be a crucial part of the team during this exciting period of growth! To succeed in this role, you will need to have proven experience with account or campaign management & be motivated to innovate these marketing channels, all while building long-lasting relationships with brands & agencies.
You will ...
- Book partners into our in-box insert program (HelloPerks) with an eye to meet or exceed yearly revenue goals
- Manage relationships with external agencies, brand partners, data/print vendors, & our warehouses to ensure timely & accurate distribution of Perks inserts & overall campaign success for the partner
- Ensure all contracts, collateral shipments, & programs meet deadlines & track pacing on program distribution
- Create presentations, case studies, & other sales materials to present competitive offerings to prospective partners
- Manage large channel budgets, marketing expenses, & invoices
- Lead the creative brief process for offline print collateral, including cross-team collaboration to use learnings from other channels
- Work closely with internal teams (Growth Marketing, Brand/Creative, Finance, Legal, etc.) & external partners/vendors to prioritize & execute programs
- Track & optimize campaign performance analytics (such as CAC, CR, AOV) to closely monitor channel performance & identify key trends
- Obsessed with growth while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- A natural hustler with a contagious can-do attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Responsible & love owning projects from start to finish
- A great communicator & truly are a team player
- Proactive & enjoy coming up with new ideas & can explain your rationale
- Strong analytical skills; able to use data to optimize performance
- A go-getter with excellent communication skills & an entrepreneurial mindset
- Positive & self-motivated - you are persistent, outgoing, independent, & proactive in your work
At a minimum, you have...
- 3+ years of experience in growth marketing, campaign/account management, or related field
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, & keen attention to detail
- Experience managing multiple partners & external vendors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs), Tableau, Google Analytics, & PowerPoint / Google Slides
- Fluency in performance marketing KPIs such as CAC, CPA, CPM, CVR, & LTV
- Experience with offline/print marketing preferred but not required
- Experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot a plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.