About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Data Privacy Compliance platform, OneTrust is seeking a dynamic & enterprising Technical ImplementationConsultant.
As a Technical Implementation Consultant, you will handle the overall responsibility for the implementation projects & the customer relationship by working directly with our strategic, enterprise customers to enhance their overall user experience with the OneTrust Data Privacy Compliance platform.
In this role, you will play a critical role in the adoption, design & usability of our product & work directly with our customers to ensure they have a positive implementation experience & leverage our solution to its fullest. This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your development background in a unique way & develop consulting / client facing skills.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the technical implementation & platform adoption for all customer proof of concept projects from start to finish
- Provide assurance & oversight to customers implementing OneTrusts platform regarding SaaS implementations including underlying hardware & software architectures
- Work closely with UI/UX design, marketing, product management & engineering on project goals & requirements
- Prioritize & drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Complete internal & project documentation (including configuration logs & functional specifications)
- Seek opportunities in day-to-day workflow to improve quality & efficiency from ideation to deployment
- Document processes & workflows in shareable documents for future use & adoption
- Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management & Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
- Monitor & analyze the customers adoption of our solution features & functionality in order to provide leadership with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Provide strategic & tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, & Business Development
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Web Design/Development, Engineering Management or Information Technology/Systems
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting & rolling out new technology & solution initiatives
- Experience working with HTTP, SSO, SSL certificates, networking, & API integrations
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in & genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, & Product Management).
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, & decision-making capabilities
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex & rapidly evolving environment
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
- Work in the Sandy Springs office
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.