CB Insights is looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to manage receivables in a fast paced, exciting environment. You will research, resolve, & communicate accounts receivable issues related to customer accounts. This includes creating client invoices, corresponding with customers to discuss past due accounts, processing payments utilizing various operating systems, researching payment disputes, & handling collections.
What You'll Do:
- Create invoices on our software or on our customers invoicing portals
- Own the vendor registration process
- Send payment reminders to customers
- Respond to customer inquiries; research unpaid or disputed amounts, identify issues
- Reply to internal requests relating to customers
- Apply payments to invoices
- Help with ad-hoc requests
What you'll have:
- 3 + years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Fortune 500 customers
- Great communication skills, both verbally & in writing
- Experience with excel & google sheets
- Detail oriented & proactive on work
- Intacct & Salesforce experience is a plus
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble & Hungry
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks & Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, & Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submithereand you'll be eligible for $5,000!