About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is toprotect the privacy of individualsby empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion tosolve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
As an entry-levelCloudOps Engineer, you will bring complex problem-solving skills to develop & deploy through production. You will bring a strong DevOps mindset, with experience working in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment environments.
The CloudOps Engineer will gain a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including the regulatory environment, & will use this knowledge to support the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the CloudOps Engineer will help keep OneTrust on the forefront of industry trends, competitive landscape & continually improve our core platform.
What youll do:
- Support production customers by monitoring & maintaining our cloud application & cloud infrastructure hosting it
- Manage processes surrounding cloud application deployment
- Monitor, tune, maintain, & support Linux, Kubernetes, Kafka, MongoDB, cloud infrastructure/services, etc.
- Monitor & improve the performance of SQL Server databases
- Run incident resolution within the environment
- Collaborate with other departments as required
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of experience or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or other technical related degree
- Understanding of Docker technology, Linux, & SQL
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Kafka & MongoDB is preferred
- Ability to write scripts in one major scripting language such as Bash, PowerShell and/or Python
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to clearly & effectively articulate ideas & direction of projects
- Ability to plan, schedule & monitor work activities in order to meet time & quality targets
- Highly organized & meticulous with excellent process management skills; project & goal oriented
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with shifting priorities & excel in a complex & rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to work at OneTrust Atlanta Headquarters in Sandy Springs daily
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.