About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Culinary + Merchandising Product Manager to join our Digital Product team. The Digital Product team develops experiences & tools that delight our customers & fuel growth. We work in cross-functional "squads" to bring our mission, brand, & values to life online.
As a Daily Harvest Product Manager, you will work closely with our Directors of Product Management, Director of Design, & a crew of engineers, analysts, & designers to build & execute on a roadmap that will accelerate growth at Daily Harvest. Were on a mission to ensure that our customers have easy access to the type of nourishing food they need & want to be eating, but dont have time to prepare. Youll help us bring our vision of a personalized, self-replenishing freezer to life.
What youll do:
- Develop a best in class digital merchandising strategy to support the future of DH culinary innovation. Heres a sample of areas you might focus on:
- Oversee all collection & product launches, partnering closely with our Merchandising & Culinary team from early concept to launch
- Bring storytelling about our food to life across our digital platforms, building tools that enable the creation of culinary-focused content
- Deliver a catalogue browsing experience that allows new & existing customer to easily discover food that fits their needs & preferences
- Dive deep into our data & work with our customer research team to develop new insights & hypotheses
- Lead the quarterly planning process for your squad & align your teams roadmap to our company-wide strategic goals.
- Kick off the design process & engage the whole squad of engineers, designers, data scientists, data analysts, & stakeholders in the purpose, insights, & goals behind the work
- Dig in deep to understand the engineering implications of your work & collaborate closely with your designer & lead engineer to make decisions about the order of operations & the scope of the product youre developing
- Closely monitor the results of your work by thoughtfully constructing A/B tests & closely observing post-launch metrics & customer feedback
- Effectively communicate progress proactively & clearly along the way
Who you are:
- 5+ years of work experience, ideally in a product role for 2 of those years.
- You have a track record of bringing new consumer-facing products from concept to launch
- Experienced in making product decisions based on both qualitative insights & quantitative data - you have used data to inform both product iterations & new features
- Able to effectively communicate internally & externally & are able to sell ideas & clearly explain product concepts
- Can write detailed product requirements & effectively collaborate with engineering stakeholders to define scope
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture & challenge the traditional path
- Possess internal & external team leadership skills & are able to build & maintain strong relationships with colleagues
- Experience with agile, XP, or SCRUM software development practices & a track record of strong relationships with colleagues in design & engineering
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems & are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction - youre willing to roll up your sleeves & do what is necessary to get the job done
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.