What is BlockFi?
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all.
About the Team & Role
We are looking for a People Operations Associate to join our Experience team to support our companys rapid growth. BlockFis talent & team is the core of our success & what makes BlockFi special. This person will play an instrumental role in the onboarding, development & engagement of BlockFi teammates. You will have the opportunity to partner closely with our People Team & will support the areas of employee onboarding, experience, & culture. You will be a great fit for this role if you love to think holistically about employee experience & believe that people are at the core of a companys success.
- Drive & own our global employee onboarding program
- Drive an engaging & timely process to create the best new hire experience possible
- Find creative & compelling ways to illustrate & amplify our culture & DEI initiatives through employee onboarding
- Act as a connector between all the key players throughout the onboarding process
- Build relationships with employees at all levels - driving efforts to ensure that new hires are successfully integrated into the team
- Facilitate new-hire communications, orientation sessions, & coordination with TechOps & Recruiting teams to support a global team
- Monitor, measure & evaluate the impacts of your efforts through employee surveys
- Represent BlockFis culture & values in your work with teammates throughout the organization
- Collaborate with People Team members on various culture, wellness, & benefits programs
- 3+ years work experience
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform & prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions & process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to build relationships easily & with authenticity
- Client service oriented with a white-glove approach
- Highly resourceful team-player & eager to collaborate
- Startup or fintech experience a plus
- Excited about BlockFi & what were building
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
To read more about our mission & values, check out our company website.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other & enjoy the work we do - so should you!