Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Nexthink is looking for an exceptional Sales Recruiter todrive the recruiting efforts that will support various rolesacross the organization in the US. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process - from working with business leaders on position strategy & candidate requirements, developing sourcing strategies that will deliver top talent to the necessary pipelines, screening candidates & negotiating/closing offers.
- Focus on proactive sourcing (e.g. networking, internet research, cold calling, events) & the recruitment of sales/customer facing roles.
- You will become a key recruiting partner to our organization & the business you support, exemplifying interest in talent programs, employment branding, & analytics.
- Work closely & collaboratively with other NexthinkHRteams.
- Drive the full-cycle recruitment process: screen resumes, conduct interviews, negotiate contracts, & successfully close candidates
- Partner with Hiring Managers to develop recruiting strategies to identify & bring in top talent.
- Develop sourcing strategies to continually build & maintain a diverse candidate pipeline
- Ensure a positive candidate experience while identifying candidate risks, proactively moving candidates through the recruiting process
- Record & maintain accurate tracking & status of candidate records in the ATS
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Human Resources
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong preference for candidates with experience recruiting enterprise software sales professionals.
- 2+ years of experience as a full-lifecycle recruiter (corporate or agency)andskills inpassive talent sourcing.
- Demonstrated experience creating & executing recruiting sourcing strategies & proactively building a pipeline of diverse talent, including active & passive candidates.
- Familiarity with the technology market & landscape.
- Experience recruiting for a high growthsoftware company strongly preferred.
- Experience managing & prioritizing multiple searches, projects & client relationships.
- Dedication to creating a world classcandidate experience for every candidate every time.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.