Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a Senior Recruiter to support HelloFresh recruitment efforts for the Tech, Growth, & Business Operations teams in the United States. To succeed in this role, youll need to be a dedicated, passionate talent acquisition specialist who is driven to support HelloFresh to find the best talent. Youll need to be professional, have a high sense of urgency, a proven background of recruiting in both the Tech Operations space.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for open positions in Technology, Growth Marketing, Brand Marketing (Creative) & Business Operations (Finance, People & Legal).
- Act as a Strategic Business Partner to hiring managers & HRBPs to develop, implement, & execute data-driven recruiting strategies
- Immerse yourself in our Tech/Growth/Business Operations departments & become the subject matter expert for other Talent Acquisition colleagues.
- Strengthen our employer brand by providing a best-in-class candidate experience for candidates across our network of offices & distribution centers
- Communicate effectively with colleagues in other locations around the US & ensure distance does not hinder the recruitment process or candidate experience
- Have a results-driven approach to recruiting, developing & improving our sourcing strategies for both active & passive candidates.
- Leverage Greenhouse to track candidate progress through funnel & keep consistently clean data for reporting
- A People Advocate + Culture Curator: your passion for solving people problems & dedication to delivering a positive employee experience make you an awesome ambassador for our culture & team
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Results-driven: you enjoy grinding away at issues & brainstorming creative methods for problem-solving
- Interpersonal: you're intuitive, engaging, & outgoing; you're engaging & instantly connect with people
- Flexible: you thrive in autonomous environments with high growth & don't get overwhelmed easily
- Professional: you have a high level of integrity & handle confidential information with tact
At a minimum, you have...
- 5+ years experience in a full life-cycle recruiting position, preferably in a mix of agency & corporate settings
- Prior experience recruiting in a mix of Technology, Marketing & Business Operations roles
- Experience managing & tracking candidates within an applicant tracking system such as Greenhouse, Jobvite, Taleo, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in business, HR, recruiting or other relevant field
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.