A career at SiteCompli is more than just a job its an opportunity to shape the future of real estate tech.
What were looking for:
SiteCompli builds best-in-class property management technology & we need an experienced PropTech sales executive who understands the industry & its key players. This is a fantastic opportunity to be on the forefront of a brand new technology for property managers with the stability & support of an established & profitable company behind you.
The ideal Director of Sales has an entrepreneurial mindset & thrives as an individual contributor but loves working collaboratively & creatively to close deals.
The Director of Sales will:
- Expand our national Sales presence by leveraging your existing relationships & knowledge of the national real estate industry
- Create opportunities & close leads from our inbound marketing teams demand generation efforts.
- Prospect, using a combination of lead generation sources & your own solid sales outreach skills, to build a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Utilize online & offline sources to nurture new leads & develop your pipeline
- Execute exploratory calls, conduct screenshare or in-person demos of our SaaS solution, negotiate price, manage a pipeline & forecast deals on a monthly basis
- Maintain salesforce.com hygiene & provide accurate monthly forecasts
- Achieve & consistently exceed annual sales goals
- Serve as a mentor to members of the Sales team, helping to strengthen the teams performance as a whole
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 4-5 years of sales experience in Real Estate-focused recurring revenue/SaaS businesses
- A consistent track record of exceeding sales targets, selling recurring revenue software products to leading multi-family and/or commercial Real Estate organizations nationally
- A high degree of familiarity & relationships with the major trade organizations & events in the Real Estate tech space (e.g. NAA, BOMA, Realcomm, Optech, etc.)
- The ability to identify needs across multiple departments in order to build consensus throughout the organization to engineer the win
- Exemplary negotiation skills when it comes to ironing out business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- A solution-oriented & consultative attitude to approaching sales, along with the ability to run a tight sales process
- The ability to work in a rapidly expanding & changing environment
- The desire to mentor, coach & motivate the other sales team members
- While SiteCompli has a NYC based HQ, this location can be successful remotely.
Were a 5-time Crains Best Place to Work. Why?
- 100% company-paid medical, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible time off so you can rest & recharge
- $500 clothing budget to support your wardrobe & style
- A birthday bonus so you can treat yourself
- Flexible office hours to accommodate everyone
- Monthly fun events, from dodgeball to karaoke
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Were on a mission to transform the way buildings are run. To do something that has never been done before, we need diverse perspectives to drive innovation & respond to an ever-changing market. Diversity is not a nice-to-have -- it is critical to our mission, culture, & values.
We know that an inclusive work environment nurtures talent & ideas, leading to better business decisions & a more engaging culture. We encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work & strive to create an environment that amplifies all voices & celebrates our unique differences. We are welcoming to all, regardless of race, color, ethnicity or national origin, gender, pregnancy, religion, age, disability, familial status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that this work is never done. We commit to keeping at it -- always learning, growing, & improving.