At Fareportal, we create the technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the worlds fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization & together were revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair & OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually & drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
In addition to competitive pay & benefits, generous time off, & frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity, creativity, & success. Our open & Agile workspace gives our employees the time & space for collaboration, brainstorming, & research & development. At Fareportal, youll be challenged, rewarded, & motivated to work effectively day in & day out.
As a member of the Team, the Office 365/SharePoint developer will be a technical support resource for day to day operational activities, developing out, & updating current cloud based applications. Within the organization this individual will act as a Subject Matter Expert for Office 365 & SharePoint projects & business initiatives.
- Collaborate with end-users & business owners to create & update SharePoint sites, lists, libraries, pages, apps, forms & workflows
- Understand & implement SharePoint site & group site permissions
- OneDrive Account, Site, & Permissions Management
- Strong OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Power BI, & Outlook troubleshooting experience (Desktop client, Web, Mobile app)
- Write & maintain PowerShell Scripts to augment & updates sites & permissions
- Use InfoPath & SharePoint Designer to maintain current forms & workflows
- Develop Power BI Dashboards & integrate with SharePoint pages
- Generate platform usage statistics & reports using analytics
- Create new applications using PowerApps, & Microsoft Flow
- Analyze & Troubleshoot Microsoft Teams & Legacy Skype issues
- Needs a basic understanding of cloud back up & restore (rules, timer jobs, ect)
- Work with Microsoft Support Engineers to resolve specific Level 2 & 3 end user issues
- Microsoft Teams, Power BI, & PowerApps, Microsoft SharePoint & O365 support experience
- Understand Exchange Online, user profiles, features, & mail flow
- Maintain & support all of SharePoint & Office 365
- Requirements Gathering, Developing, Testing, Deploying, Training, & Documenting
- Document processes, systems, applications & code in simple digestible verbiage & graphics
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to explain technologies, technical & business concepts to senior leaders down to average end users
- Prioritize; maintain commitments, & delivery dates for multiple projects & customers. Communicating project progress & changes
- Demonstrates dedication & accountability for fast efficient turnaround on tickets
- Desire to continue learning & expanding technical & business knowledge
Education & General Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computers Science or related field.
- 5 + years of O365 & SharePoint Online experience