As a Senior Data Analyst in the Active Customer Analytics team, you will join the wider Global Actives Marketing & CRM org of HelloFresh business. Your main focus will be on supporting your stakeholders in their decision making, & you will be their key contact person regarding data & analytics questions. Your experience in analytics & related technologies, together with your excellent communication, stakeholder management & organisational skills will have a big impact on the company & departments performance.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills & we love diverse experiences! So even if you dont tick all the boxes but think youd thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What youll do
- Collaborate with marketing leads in order to understand the strategic priorities for your domain & then execute against these with engaging work
- Partner closely with the Product & Marketing organisation promoting a culture rooted in data drivenness.
- Communicate actionable insights clearly across the organisation highlighting the so-whats of your analyses in order to drive the growth of our business.
- Explore & analyse customer behaviour & marketing performance data in order to detect improvement opportunities for the HelloFresh CRM & other marketing communications.
- Be a sparring partner for the marketing stakeholders, bouncing strategic ideas off of them & ensuring that they understand long term implications of their business action, by delivering data based evidences
What youll bring
- Strong experience of 5-7 years in quantitative analysis roles, ideally including some work experience in data science domain
- Excellent technical skills, including advanced knowledge of SQL & intermediate knowledge of statistical tests
- Advanced knowledge of data visualisation tools like Tableau which we use to create compelling visualisations to convey complex data
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience with B2C / e-commerce companies / management consulting
- Confidence in performing analysis with large datasets while avoiding the common pitfalls
- Analytical & critical thinking combined with great presentation & communication skills
- You are outcome oriented, & can take a business challenge, create actionable analytical insights against it, & align stakeholders on actions to create business value
- Intermediate knowledge of writing scripts & automating codes in Python
- Good to have: Experience with Google Analytics
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription & access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this & get back to you within 5 business days.