Nomis is looking for a retail banking guru passionate about ushering in a new era of banking characterized by personalized pricing, offers & engagement powered by big data & smart analytics. You will be responsible for accelerating deposit & lending opportunities in the US market by marrying your financial services expertise with deep solution knowledge.
Who We Are & What We Build
We partner with Banks & FinTechs on their journey to best-in-class pricing technology & analytics so that they deliver more value to their customers, employees & shareholders. Our top-notch people, proven technology, & innovative analytics are tackling big data challenges at banks & lenders every day. We deliver market-leading cloud-based Pricing & Profitability Management solutions & insights for the Banking & Financial Services industry leveraging cutting-edge behavioral data science. We are a Blue Chip venture-backed company with the vision to transform the consumer banking landscape.
Who You Are
You are an experienced banker or financial services consultant who passionately & prolifically contributes best-in-breed approaches to managing & pricing retail financial services in the US. You are a thought leader, evangelist, relationship builder & an agent of change. You are an excellent communicator who can distill information quickly to simplify complex topics & make a compelling case for action. You play nice with others, eat your own dog food, & believe that, when we benefit our customers, everything else falls into place. You believe that banking can & should be different.
- Unleash your knowledge, experience, gravitas & magnetic personality to move the market, inspire prospects & drive the sales engagement alongside the Client Partner
- Bring your credibility to the sales engagement by delivering key insights, articulating the Nomis differentiation & crafting a solution based on an intimate understanding of a prospects portfolio, challenges & opportunities
- Engage prospective customers in consultative solution selling, with a laser focus on identifying high-value customer needs & delivering best-in-class solutions that address them
- Foster deep relationships with banking executives establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
- Define a comprehensive solution & business case for prospective customers
- Wow prospects with product demonstrations that bring their business to life in the solution
- Assemble & deliver requests for proposals & information
- 7-10 years retail financial services experience in P&L, pricing, product management, consulting, or related role, preferably in the US
- Passionate about the use of data, analytics & technology to make banking better
- Innate consulting orientation with a maniacal focus on customer success
- Exceptional problem solving skills, intellectual horsepower, curiosity, initiative, gravitas, & attention to detail
- Consummate team player who fosters deep collaboration & the highest standards of excellence in all dimensions
- Polished communicator, trusted relationship manager, persuasive presenter, influencer, & fast on your feet
- Flexible on role location, if willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a business or quantitative field