The Training, Learning & Development Leader is responsible for leading the design, production & execution of high-quality learning solutions that supports iCapital Network employees at all levels & across all disciplines. You will deliver sophisticated, engaging & impactful programs with scale while developing new content to support a diverse set of learning competencies.
- Design, lead, & implement talent development strategies & effective learning programs across the company that incorporate overall business objectives.
- Ensure a balance between programs that support the entire employee lifecycle (company onboarding, department onboarding, role development, career development, manager enablement, leadership development, etc), as well as a blended learning approach (instructor-led training, virtual sessions, e-learning, etc).
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that learning & development initiatives are aligned with both individual & team needs.
- Recommend, develop & implement enablement strategies to meet the learning requirements for our business & customers.
- Identify & prioritize mission critical knowledge & skills gaps through ongoing needs assessments.
- Create evaluation mechanisms to test learning efficacy & create opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide input & outcome data on learning impact regularly in reports to management & partners.
- Understand iCapital Networks client lifecycle & customer behavior data in order to build targeted, function-specific training mapped to the various phases & scenarios throughout the journey.
- 10+ years of experience designing & implementing learning strategies with a focus on improving leadership, organizational learning, & technical development in dynamic organizations.
- Strong organizational, delivery through teams, & demonstrated delivery of policies & processes.
- Excellent communication & listening skills across cultures & levels of hierarchy.
- Ability to forge outstanding working relationships across the team & with business leaders to influence the decision-making process.
- Credible Coach for senior leaders. Expert relationship builder that cultivates trust & openness. A caring leader that adeptly navigates interpersonal dynamics & organizational politics
- Dynamic & creative problem solver that effectively oversees the execution of complex initiatives, while not shunning the day to day operational issues that need to be solved to ensure a strong internal customer focus.
- Comfortable in providing direct input in a positive & respectful manner to leadership to give ones opinion based on experience & expertise as a subject matter expert.