Squarespace is looking for a strategic storyteller to lead our recruitment marketing program. In this role, you will be responsible for driving awareness of our employer brand across a wide variety of channels. You will partner closely with various teams including internal comms, employee experience, & social to create content & campaigns that will engage both our existing employees & prospective candidates. You will also partner with our recruiting team to create & execute hiring campaigns, create consistent messaging for events & talent marketing needs, & help develop a holistic recruiting partnerships strategy.
You will report to the Head of Internal Communications & Employer Brand, based in our NYC headquarters.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Create content including social media posts, email campaigns, blog posts, recruiter enablement materials, employee spotlights, newsletters, & more
- Measure the effectiveness of both internal & external campaigns & determine & track ROI to hold external partners accountable
- Assist with key messages related to internal & external event marketing strategies related to our employer brand & diversity recruiting
- Create, execute & iterate on LinkedIn campaigns to attract top talent
- Create original talent brand content to keep our existing employee population engaged
- Partner with Recruiting leadership to create a holistic partnerships strategy & manage each individual partnership
- Manage day-to-day relationships with various external partners & vendors
- 5+ years related experience, at least 1 year in or related to talent brand/recruitment marketing
- Strong writing, messaging & content development skills, including both short & long form content
- Familiarity with recruitment marketing tools & third-party employer branding platforms
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.