Who we are:
MasterClass is transforming online education by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, & what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to ignite the greatness in others.
We are a quickly growing VC-funded startup based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Los Angeles. We have created online classes taught by famous masters Gordon Ramsay, Serena Williams, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sara Blakely, David Sedaris, Bobbi Brown, Timbaland, Anna Wintour & many more to come.
Since launching in 2015, we have been growing our team. Apply now to find out more about what we are doing behind the scenes.
About This Role
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our Publishing team. This role will be focused on assisting the Project Lead in proactive process improvements, asset & metadata organization, & ongoing team support. This is a great position for an operationally-minded, collaborative go-getter with an interest in learning project management skills through the lens of a rapidly growing team. Must be comfortable handling a high volume of work.
What Were Looking For
- Operationally-minded, collaborative self starter
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Consistent follow through
- Critical thinker with problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn new systems
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist Project Lead with project management support, proactive process improvements, & setting systems up to scale
- Coordinate ongoing asset & metadata organization & management
- Provide as-needed administrative support to routine team function
- 1+ years work experience
- Highly organized & able to multi-task & complete tasks quickly
- Previous experience in operations preferred, but not required
- Experience with project management systems preferred, but not required
- Self-starter & highly motivated
- Growth mindset paired with an appetite for process improvement
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude & a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Full-time in either our San Francisco or Los Angeles office
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Bachelor Degree in a related field of study is preferred but not required
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.