As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Lead the Affluent Consumer Marketing agenda in Brazil. This position will be responsible to define & execute our communication strategy to build our brand & drive business results among the Affluent (Platinum + Infinite) consumers. The position requires strong experience in communication development, solid expertise in digital marketing, CRM. Good analytics & any previous experience with premium markets are a plus. The position reports to the Consumer Marketing Sr. Director in Brazil.
2. Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Lead the marketing strategic planning for the Affluent segment;
- Build brand equity & drive preference/ share leadership among this target;
- Lead the creation of world-class communication campaigns & execute the marketing calendar;
- Manage the platform budget with forecast accuracy;
- Lead the development of business driven integrated plans for all key strategic areas;
- Lead the launch of products, benefits, & solutions in the market for this segment;
- Accountable for the performance of the marketing plans, both from a creative as well as media perspective. The performance is measured in hard facts via communication & equity surveys, as well as media performance & costs.
3. Strategic Nature, Mgmt Accountability, & Scope
- Develop & execute all consumer marketing strategies & plans for Affluent consumers in Brazil.
- Actively participate on the development of innovative products, differentiated brand experiences & benefits, as well as new payment solutions in collaboration with other areas.
- Work in coordination with the LAC regional team.
- Lead agencies in Brazil to develop world class work, & ensure measurement & evaluation applied across all Affluent marketing campaigns.
4. Decision Making & Complexity
- Lead the development of marketing strategies & plans for the Affluent segment.
- Work cross-functionally with other business areas, both in Brazil & across the region
5. Financial & Organizational Scope
- Brazil is the largest business in LAC, & the third largest for Visa globally.
6. Reporting Relationships & Interactions
- Reports to the Consumer Marketing Sr. Director in Brazil, & works together with regional Hub functions.
- Requires engagement with key internal & external stakeholders at Senior Levels (Clients, Creative Agencies, Media Partners & Vendors).
- Contributes & depends on a cross functional team (Product, Client Marketing, Sales, Finance)
7. Key Competencies
- Superior marketing skills, with proven track record of developing winning marketing campaigns that contribute to brand & business growth, based on hard data.
- Solid strategic thinking skills, with ability to clearly craft & articulate marketing strategies rooted in a deep understanding of consumers & the business.
- Ability to combine the creative aspects of marketing with the business nature of the job, tracking & evaluating all the marketing investment behind this segment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work cross functionally in a matrix organization.
- Ability to inspire & lead creative agencies.
- Proven digital Marketing expertise.
- Strong experience in media.
- CRM, database work & advanced analytics experience is a plus
8. Required Experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 10+
Advanced English Proficiency
Skills - Professional/Technical/Business
- Solid, classically trained marketing acumen.
- Experience leading global brands.
- Proven track record of developing successful marketing campaigns.
- Consumer understanding skills, familiarity with research & exploration techniques.
- Deep understanding of digital & social media & its opportunities for marketing.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Ability to successfully communicate with & engage different audiences.
- Strong Interpersonal skills & ability to work cross functionally in a matrix organization.
- Presentation skills
- Ability of thinking beyond current boundaries & finding alternative solutions to crack the way consumers interact with our brand, products & benefits currently.